- What are your hours of operation?
Patient care specialists are available to serve you 7 days a week, 9:00am - 8:00pm (EST) via telephone and email or you can place your entire order online.
- Are your prices listed in US dollars or Canadian dollars?
All prices appearing on the website are in United States dollars.
- Is a prescription required?
Yes, We require a valid prescription for your medications; it is required for all prescription medications in the USA. For your valid prescription to be accepted, it must be from a physician licensed to practice in your area of residence.
- Can you transfer my prescription from my local US pharmacy as I may have refills there?
No. Since we are located outside of the United States we are unable to transfer prescriptions from US pharmacies.
- Is there a limit on how much I can purchase?
Yes. You can only purchase a maximum of a 3 month supply of each of your medications.
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Prescription orders will be shipped within 3-5 business days. Once shipped, it will take approximately 10-20 business days for delivery. We recommend that you order your medications well in advance.
- Do you charge sales tax?
No sales tax is charged.
- What if I need to return my order?
We stand behind our products and service and will ensure that our customers are fully satisfied with their purchase. If you have a concern about your product, simply call us within 30 days of receiving your package and tell us why you are not fully satisfied with your purchase. If we are unable to make it right, we will explain our refund procedure to you.
- Can I combine my order with my Medicare co-pay?
We cannot co-pay with your Medicare program; however we can save you more money than Medicare.
- Can I get reimbursed for medications shipped via your website?
Whilst it is illegal to get Medicare reimbursement for products purchased from outside the US.
- Can the country where a drug is supplied/shipped be different from the country that the drug is manufactured?
Yes, Not all drugs sold in retail US and Canadian pharmacies are made in the USA or Canada. Many generics that American and Canadian retail pharmacies sell may be sourced from India, the European Union and other countries as well.
Please note, even though the drug may be manufactured outside of North America, it will contain the exact same active ingredients, dosage, intended use, risks, safety and strength as those drugs made locally.
HOW TO ORDER
- There are two ways to place an order with Canadian Online Pharmacy. You may choose to place the order online, send us an email, or call our toll free customer service phone line.
- Make a selection from our wide variety of Prescription, Over-The-Counter and Pet Products and add your desired products to your cart. Once you have added all of your desired products to your cart, click on the checkout button to place the order. Email your prescriptions to us. Be sure to include your order number on the prescription.
- Our customer service agents are ready to help you by phone from 9:00am - 8:00pm (EST), every day of the week.
Toll Free Phone: 1-888-205-6555
Canada Generic Pharmacy
5307 Victoria Drive #492
Vancouver, BC V5P 3V6
Our call center is open 7 days a week from 9:00am - 8:00pm (EST)